Thursday, November 8, 2012

23 Week Pregnancy Update

We had a great Halloween! This is a picture of me, my mother-in-law and my two sisters-in-law at my sister-in-law's Halloween party. I was a pregnant cowgirl! Josh dressed up like a nerd!

Rudy was a fireman and he had a great time trick-or-treating. He loved dressing up and asked to wear his fireman costumes for days afterward.

Now for a quick pregnancy update. :)

How Far Along: 23 weeks, 1 day

Due date: March 6th

Gender: No idea!

Names: We are set on a girl name and a first name for a boy, but we haven't really talked much about a middle name for a boy yet.

Weight Gain: 6.5 pounds

Maternity clothes: I can still wear some of my regular clothes but maternity clothes are sooo much more comfortable and actually really cute. I'm wearing a mix of maternity and regular. A lot of my tops are starting to get too short though and I can only fit into two pairs of pre-pregnancy jeans

Stretch Marks: None yet!

Sleep: I am still sleeping pretty good. I can sleep through the night without having to pee and the only issue I have is that my arms and legs fall asleep a lot quicker if they're in a weird position.

Movement: I feel the baby move all the time! Josh felt the baby from the outside last week...it was very exciting!

Missing anything: I still would love a margarita! Today I went to the grocery store and my mouth was watering for a turkey and cheddar Lunchable. I am avoiding deli meat during this pregnancy because of the risk of listeria, but that Lunchable sure looked good!

Food cravings: The previously mentioned Lunchable! I still crave a lot of fruit and I've also been craving chips and salsa.

Food Aversions: I am slowly easing back into eating cucumbers but yogurt is waaaay out of the question.

Symptoms: I'm not sure if it's the hectic schedule I have right now or what, but I have been feeling so fatigued lately. I feel like I can never get enough sleep. I've also had a few "pregnancy brain" brain moments--like the other day when I couldn't remember the word for "peel" an egg. I called it "pre-shelling an egg."

Looking forward to: 24 weeks...also known as viability day. Of course I hope baby stays in there to cook for a while longer but it will give me a little bit of comfort to know that if baby comes early he/she will have a fighting chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment